Senior Cyber Security EngineerApply Job ID 16893 Date posted Feb. 24, 2020 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking an experienced Senior Cyber Security Engineer to join our Global Infrastructure Services team at our World Headquarters in Sussex. WI. The ideal candidate will design and configure security infrastructure across a global platform, as well as perform advanced troubleshooting and support tasks related to complex IT systems.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Assists with the development of tools and metrics to track the overall effectiveness of the cyber security program
- Ensures that IT information systems, policies, and procedures are aligned with IT standards and overall IT cyber security program
- Investigates and resolves security incidents and recommends enhancements to improve security environment
- Collaborates with IT groups and business leaders to execute acquisition or divestiture activities
- Keeps up-to-date knowledge of new and emerging threats and suggests improvements to organization’s information systems, policies, or procedures to mitigate
- Contributes to and helps create direction for company IT vision
- Primarily responsible for the design and configuration of security systems, including (but not limited to) firewall, proxy, remote access, intrusion prevention, web application firewalls, vulnerability scanning technology, and log correlation/retention systems (SIEM)
- Design cost effective solutions to achieve desired protection of organization’s assets and information system
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Create and update documentation and SOPs for design, implementation, and support within the team and the company
- Ability to identify, communicate, and mitigate risk within information system designs
- Responsible for periodic 24x7 oncall rotation for team support duties and flexibility in work hours to perform maintenance and after-hours support when needed
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Cybersecurity or Network Engineering in a medium/large enterprise. Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity or related field strongly preferred.
- Vendor and industry certifications are a plus (Cisco, Check Point, CEH, CISSP, etc.)
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and a passion for technology
- Strong and professional verbal and written communication skills are required, as well as a willingness to actively contribute in a team environment
- Scripting knowledge in PowerShell or another language is a plus
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.