Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst Sussex, WIApply Job ID 12269 Date posted Feb. 14, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Prepares expected ROI analysis, quarterly and annual customer experience data reviews, and quantify financial impact of QuadMed services for clients
- Prepares client facing presentations. Attend client meetings to present data findings and/or educates account manager on the content and “story” behind the data
- Participates in the pricing function by providing strategic guidance and analysis. Ensures pricing team collectively provides streamlined service to internal and external customers
- Ensures that pricing programs and analytics are implemented in support of sales development and in alignment with the QuadMed’s short- and long-term operating objectives. Evaluate and recommend pricing and performance guarantees.
- Serves as a liaison to business partners in pricing. Provide effective consultation and engage stakeholders in pricing initiatives.
- Continually assesses pricing initiatives; recommend changes to increase effectiveness. Designs and develops pricing programs and resources.
- Supports systems to track metrics / key performance indicators to measure success and deliver profitable business growth
- Contributes to project teams as needed
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and periodic reforecasts
- Be a business partner to assigned clients and internal departments
- Provide ad hoc analysis to project teams as assigned. Includes performing ROI and other analytics for decision making
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in finance or accounting
- 5 or more years of business analytics experience
- Strong research and analytic skills (manage, interpret, correlate, etc.),
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of external contacts.
- Professional presence and strong business acumen
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, manage multiple tasks and projects, pay sharp attention to detail, adjust to changing circumstances and organize time efficiently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to create models based on various scenarios/possibilities
- Internally motivated self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and an extremely fast-paced environment
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Focus on quality care, not quotas — the way medicine should be.
Provide wellness and preventive care to keep patients and their families healthy.
Restore patients to good health in one-on-one sessions with extended evaluation time.
Ignite your passion for helping people at employer-sponsored onsite health and wellness centers.
Work with our team to transform the delivery of health care.