Senior Internal AuditorApply Job ID 19340 Date posted Apr. 27, 2021 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a highly motivated, creative and forward thinking individual to join our Internal Audit Department at our corporate headquarters in Sussex, WI. We're looking for an individual who wants to grow their career and become a future leader at Quad.
The Senior Internal Auditor is primarily responsible for working with the Manager and Lead to perform individual internal audit projects as part of the total internal audit plan. This responsibility includes developing internal audit scope, performing internal audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed. Work performed will include coverage of functional and operating units, focusing on Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance and operational processes. Additionally, the Senior Internal Auditor performs follow-up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues and assists Internal Audit management with periodic reporting to the Audit Committee, development of the annual internal audit plan, and championing internal control and corporate governance concepts throughout the business. The Senior Internal Auditor will direct and review the work performed by other internal audit personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead risk-based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan.
- Supervise and develop team members.
- Understand financial and operational processes, including the relevant risks and controls.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the internal control environment and compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Identify opportunities for process and control enhancements to ensure risks are adequately mitigated.
- Interact with management to build ongoing business relationships.
- Communicate noted issues, risks, and control deficiencies to Management.
- Research and summarize regulatory, technical or other information, as deemed necessary.
- Complete ad hoc and other duties related to Internal Audit services, as assigned.
- Understand rules issued by the applicable regulatory or governing body to remain current on auditing, accounting, and regulatory trends.
- Work with external auditors to complete an efficient external audit for the company.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA or CIA designation preferred.
- 3+ years of public accounting experience required.
- Knowledge of audit and financial management controls, practices and approaches and GAAP and SOX requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, to effectively present to peers and management.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new business processes and clearly document process controls.
- Experience in performing multiple projects and working with varying team members.
- Travel up to 10%.
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.