Senior Software DeveloperApply Job ID 20099 Date posted Jul. 08, 2021 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad/Graphics’ IT team oversees our company’s vast technology infrastructure. Our service and support are the backbone that enables every other department to function productively. We are proud to be industry-leading innovators, leveraging technology to help both our customers and employees succeed.
Quad/Graphics is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer at our Headquarters in Sussex, WI. This is very challenging and rewarding work that offers outstanding long-term career opportunities. From an Information Technology standpoint, Quad/Graphics employs more than 200 people in software development, which primarily focuses on custom built solutions using the latest technology. New employees have early exposure to existing applications and the chance to interact with many areas of the business. Our work environment consists of smaller teams interacting together to create our integrated software solutions and provides individuals the opportunity for growth, interaction and partnerships with other smart and motivated people.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coding, unit testing and debugging in object-oriented development environments (C#)
- Actively contributing in a team setting to build, enhance, and support custom-developed software benefiting a wide array of manufacturing and administrative operations. Qualifications
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or a related field. Employment as a Software Developer does not commence until the candidate has completed his/her Bachelor’s (or greater) degree
- Previous software developer experience is preferred (may be in the form of an internship).
- Experience in web-development, required.
- Strong problem-solving and object-oriented development skills, a winning attitude, and a passion for software development are also required.
- Key Technologies
- CSS management
- SQL Server
- Azure DevOps (Pipelines, Git, Project Management)
- .NET Core
- Azure Application Insights
- Cloud Architecture
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.