Site Analyst IApply Job ID 20172 Date posted Jul.. 16, 2021 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMed is seeking a Site Analyst I to join our growing IT Team based in Sussex, WI. This role focuses on the support, maintenance and operations of IT systems and related technologies. Responsible for maintaining a general understanding of domain knowledge for IT systems, related technologies and processes pertinent to assigned areas. Effectively troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis in an attempt to resolve incidents by providing professional, courteous, timely and dependable communication with team assistance as needed.
- Responsible for second level site support for QuadMed locations across the country. Rotates on-call responsibilities, one week at a time, to provide 24/7 support to Level II support issues through call tracking software
- Supports, configures and maintains a subset of IT hardware and software including network, server and telephony infrastructure
- Supports, configures, installs and maintains desktop equipment including desktop computers, laptops, printers, and other peripherals.
- Manages IT assets within inventory system
- Installs and maintains printers, scanners and other peripherals
- Fulfills requests generated from the Request System on a timely basis
- Interfaces daily with the end user community
- Works to improve current processes and support model through interdepartmental collaboration.
- Works closely with QuadMed IT and End User Support (Reference Line), tracking and maintaining support tickets through the software system
- Interfaces and partners with Technical Services departments on an as-needed basis
- Works with Telecom, Networks, Servers, Security and Desktop Infrastructure Groups to ensure adequate knowledge base and established guidelines are maintained
- Troubleshoots support tickets for those issues that cannot be resolved over the phone when physical machine intervention is required
- Entrusted to exercise a high degree of discretion due to Administrator rights, access and exposure
- Some local travel required with the potential for out of state travel opportunities based on performance
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in related field or equivalent IT experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent IT experience preferred
- 2 years of experience in IT field strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Windows current Operating Systems and associated tools and utilities
- General experience and knowledge of network and desktop infrastructure
- Working knowledge of MS Office toolset
- Customer service oriented; must be able to interface with all levels of workforce
- Must manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities by utilizing superior organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently Discretion and confidentiality are required; could be exposed to confidential information in their daily job duties when exposed to end users' accounts/drives, as well as personal health information (PHI)
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.