Software Developer Internship - SummerApply Job ID 17928 Date posted Sep. 23, 2020 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
- Coding, unit testing and debugging in object-oriented development environments (VB.NET, C, C#, C++, VB 6.0, ASP, and T-SQL) and MS SQL Server 2005/2008
- Actively contributing in a team setting to build, enhance, and support custom-developed software benefiting a wide array of manufacturing and administrative operations.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or a related field
- Completion of at least two semesters of object oriented programming
- Unrestricted Work Authorization in the US
- Strong problem-solving and object-oriented development skills
- A winning attitude
- A passion for software development
- Ability to work onsite in our WI plants
- Employment as a full time Software Developer does not commence until the candidate has completed his/her Bachelor’s (or greater) degree.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.