Strategic Sales AnalystApply Job ID 16600 Date posted Jan. 27, 2020 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
This role’s goal is to support the Sales efforts across channels technically and logistically and to scale and grow alongside Sales Enablement.
Use your passion for sales strategy to contribute to an organization and industry in transformation through support of Quad’s Sales teams. As the Sales Enablement Business Analyst you will support and administer process and strategy that drives revenue across the organization. In a dynamic, fast-paced environment, you will provide reporting, analytics and insights to administer account growth across multiple business units. You will partner with executive sales leaders to understand business challenges and create solutions that provide greater visibility into their business and help align leaders on key performance indicators.
- Sales Leader Partnership
- 1 on 1 partnership to understand business challenges and needs
- Provide flexible/scalable solutions within our existing Sales Technology stack
- Support and facilitate sales meetings based on overall team objectives
- Create, support, and maintain sales process playbooks, educational documentation, videos, and Salesforce resources
- Collaborate with finance and business controllers to incorporate revenue commitments in annual financial plans
- Extract Salesforce data and create meaningful reports & dashboards for leadership
- Account Segmentation Support
- Use Anaplan to segment businesses outside of Enterprise Solutions
- Define with leaders and partner with Technology team to create Anaplan dashboards
- Cooperate with the MIIC research team to segment and re-segment new and existing accounts
- Flex: rollout and support future technology
- Asses, implement, and support/own future Sales Enablement technology
- Support 3.0 workshops across the organization
- Continue monthly core business analytics and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passion for sales or sales operations
- Experience facilitating and driving results
- Previous experience with Salesforce or related CRM technology
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and collaborate with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Ability to successfully simplify complex information into an easy-to-understand format
- Demonstrated ability with effective project management
- Willing and able to travel as needed
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible through growth and change
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.