HR Talent Management AnalystApply Job ID 13953 Date posted Jun. 18, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Talent Management Analyst supports the functions of the Talent Management team which primarily includes assisting with the development and execution of effective strategies for attracting, retaining and developing talent.
- Support the Talent Management department by ensuring the implementation of strategies or departmental protocols in an efficient, accurate and timely manner and in alignment with departmental goals.
- Prepares, writes, edits and manages internal and at times external communications, including presentations related to talent to a variety of audiences.
- Provides operational and administrative support to the team as needed, including anticipating and meeting the logistical needs for event space, including the scheduling of events and preparation of materials.
- Provides high quality and responsive customer service by responding promptly to emails, phone calls and inquiries.
- At times, compiles and analyzes data related to staffing, recruitment, hiring, tenure, evaluation and other talent data areas of interest
- Summarize and clearly present the data as needed in support of department initiatives.
- Prepares internal reports for leadership, some of which may be confidential in nature.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; a degree in the field of human resources is preferred but not required.
Experience: 1 - 2 years HR experience is required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Strong communication skills; problem-solving skills; analytical skills; computer skills; time management skills; and organizational skills.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.