Total Rewards SpecialistApply Job ID 21079 Date posted Nov.. 23, 2021 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad, a world-wide marking solutions partner, is seeking a Total Rewards Specialist to join our growing team. Develop your career with us in this unique role and gain experiences across both compensation and benefits. As part of a larger global HR team, this position will collaborate across the Total Rewards Team and Quad leadership to provide broad-based rewards knowledge and support to Quad’s total rewards programs.
This position would have a flexible work location and arrangement to include time at our Corporate Headquarters in Sussex, WI and work from home / remote.
- Consult and provide guidance to the organization on Total Reward policies, practices, programs, philosophy, and compliance requirements.
- Participate in market surveys; conduct competitive market analyses including conducting job evaluations.
- Interact with employees and provide empathy and benefits support during life events, open enrollment and resolving complex situations.
- Participate in the administration of annual Total Rewards programs, including annual merit cycles, benefits open enrollment and variable incentive administration.
- Run reports from HRIS system and other systems as necessary. Monitor data accuracy in systems.
- Assist Executive Director as needed in day-to-day activities and/or special Total Rewards research projects.
What You Bring to Quad:
- Passion for Total Rewards and desire to specialize in this area of HR.
- A love for analytics balanced with solid interpersonal skills - you are a strong communicator.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance or equivalent required.
- Minimum 0-2 years’ experience with concentrated compensation/benefits or other analytical experience.
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, subtotals, etc.).
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment and collaborate remotely.
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills.
- Ability to think critically in order to identify and solve problems through creativity and sound HR principles.
- Superior customer service and verbal and written communication skills are important to communicate with the diverse community within Quad as well as external vendors. Interpersonal communication and emotional intelligence skills are especially important to handle sensitive and confidential situations with poise, tact, and diplomacy. Attention to detail is also essential.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks (planned and unplanned), meet deadlines and maintain quality of work.
- HRIS experience (Oracle Fusion is even more of a bonus!)
- Working knowledge of reward principles and practices, and state and federal government regulations pertaining to HR Total Rewards (i.e., DOL, FLSA ERISA).
What Quad Will Offer You:
- Join a collaborative and cohesive Total Rewards team that supports each other and has fun in the process.
- Be part of making a positive difference in employee’s lives by having a direct impact on Total Rewards programs, offerings and administration.
- Partner side-by-side with industry experts to learn and grow from.
- Build a long-term career with us!
- Be part of a team that operates in a flexible work model.
- Work for a company where employees are encouraged to be bold, think like an owner and become a builder of change.
- Competitive pay and benefits
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.