Desktop Systems EngineerApply Job ID 15920 Date posted Nov. 22, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Delivery, management and ongoing administration of international workstations, including Operating Systems, Software and associated components
- Manage the configuration and automation systems, including Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory GPO's and other management tools
- Maintain capacity, performance, and recommend improvements to systems
- Work closely with Helpdesk support staff and other IT departments to solve system problems
- Evaluate and recommends solutions based on the business requirements and user needs
- Good understanding working with Microsoft Active Directory
- Remain current on new products, services and protocols
- Perform patch management of desktop systems and applications
- Other duties as assigned by team lead and manager
- College degree in IT or related field, or 3-5 years equivalent work experience
- Outstanding problem solving ability and capability to deal with stress and tight schedules
- Knowledge of and experience with PowerShell, Azure, Intune and O365 required
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task issues
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.