Wellness ManagerApply Job ID 14189 Date posted Jun. 21, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMed's dedicated health professionals focus on wellness and prevention, putting the patient at the center. Working as a team, we deliver high quality, integrated care while controlling ever-growing costs. QuadMed is an innovative leader in employer healthcare solutions, one of the fastest growing providers in the country. In partnership with our patients and the companies we serve, our mission is to create a culture of health.
- Will continuously monitor and assess the effectiveness of wellness programs and utilize the results to drive towards financial accountability for wellness departments and programs internally and ROI for QuadMed wellness program clients.
- Provides leadership and strategic direction regarding the development and planning of programs to promote health and wellness to our QuadMed clients. Actively supports objectives, mission, vision, and goals of the organization.
- Manages wellness package offerings including health assessment, portal, software platforms including wellness portal, health coaching software, incentive management programs.
- Accountable for data collection and reporting on all programs. Data collection and analysis must directly influence the health of our population in a positive way and must support the cost of the program.
- Creates opportunities for cross-collaboration in all wellness departments while closely collaborating with all clinical operations.
- Actively innovates new programs and new concepts in the wellness and primary care space so QuadMed can continue to be a disruptor in health care.
- Drives toward consistent attainment of business, quality, ROI, and contribution margin goals.
- Drives toward team alignment and engagement with goals of wellness program, holds self and team accountable to all expectations, focuses wellness team on mission and vision of the organization.
- Supports Wellness Operations Manager in execution of program goals and initiatives, people management, and client level deliverables
- Supports the business development team and Client Services in RFPs, new sales opportunities/up-sell presentations, and client report outs on wellness program progress and outcomes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelors Degree (Masters degree preferred) in Wellness, Health Promotion, Public Health or related field
- Minimum of 7+ years proven corporate wellness program leadership experience required.
- Experience working with multiple direct and indirect reports.
- Experience in quality improvement methodology and data analytics.
- CHES certification preferred.
- Fitness certifications preferred (ACE, ACSM, AFAA, NASM, NSCA)
- First Aid and CPR certifications preferred, will be required within 90 days of hire.
- Strong leadership, team management, interpersonal and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
- Possess strong foundational knowledge of corporate wellness programs, business management, health benefits, health promotion, behavior change and physical fitness with a foundational knowledge of key performance metrics.
- Knowledge of financial measures, reporting, legal and regulatory issues regarding health management and population l health.
- Very strong human relations and team building skills are required to effectively perform in this role.
- Strong, written, verbal and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels within QuadMed and the client organizations, as well as with vendors and contractors.
- Highly organized yet can work in a flexible, fast-paced environment.
- Polished presenter in sales and account management settings.
- Strong skills in MS Office suite, wellness portals, data tracking/management.
ADDITIONAL COMPANY INFORMATION
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more. In select states, patient care is provided by an independent physician-owned corporation.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment
opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate
against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or
veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made
unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits
harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Focus on quality care, not quotas — the way medicine should be.
Provide wellness and preventive care to keep patients and their families healthy.
Restore patients to good health in one-on-one sessions with extended evaluation time.
Ignite your passion for helping people at employer-sponsored onsite health and wellness centers.
Work with our team to transform the delivery of health care.