$2000 New Hire Bonus Clamp Truck Operator - Will TrainApply Job ID 19863 Date posted Jun.. 16, 2021 Location Tampa, Florida Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Descriptions & Qualifications – External
$2,000 Sign-On & Retention Bonus for a Full-Time Manufacturing Employees
Quad is seeking a Full Time Clamp Truck Driver for our Tampa, FL plant. In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to learn the printing business, build relationships, and develop technical skills. Must be able to work as part of a team in a fast paced, detail oriented production environment and work independently with little supervision.
Job duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Forklift and clamp truck operation. Will be responsible to operate a clamp truck.
- Using a clamp truck to load and unload boxcars and semi-trailers.
- Stacking the rolls of paper (maximum height of 28 feet high) in the warehouse.
- Supplying rolls of paper to the appropriate presses.
- Monitor current/upcoming jobs on press several times per shift.
- Identifying and documenting damage on incoming receipts.
- Scanning all rolls of paper from the time of receipt to consumption at press.
- Preparing bill of ladings for external/internal shipments.
- Must have the ability to learn the layout of the warehouse, pressroom and production equipment.
- This position requires the ability to lift 10-15 pounds continuously, the ability to lift up to 70 pounds occasionally, receive and follow instruction, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- This position will be on a 12 hour rotating schedule. Candidate must be able to work 12 hours both days and nights.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Position requires good math, verbal and written skills as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize job needs.
- Forklift and/or roll truck experience is preferred.
- Must have computer skills.
- Previous heavy equipment operating experience is preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.