Mechanical Electrical TechnicianApply Job ID 15237 Date posted Sep. 10, 2019 Location Taunton, Massachusetts Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a Night Shift Maintenance Electrician for the Taunton, MA Retail facility. Shift and hours being from 7pm to 7am.
The ideal candidate will preferably be knowledgeable in the areas of machine installation, preventative maintenance (PM), and machine operation. This position will be responsible for:
- All electrical repairs, fabrication, new installation of machines and plant facilities.
- Providing a preventative maintenance program (electrical) for plant machines.
- Conducting a safety inspection on dryers.
- Plant lighting, air conditioning, boilers, the internal fuse system, and energy management.
- Securing all equipment and machinery and completing all required paperwork at the end of each shift.
- Proactively create and maintain a safe and clean working environment at all times.
- Supporting and promoting corporate and departmental safety goals and initiatives at all times.
- Prior experience working with motors, transformers, control systems, and power distribution.
- Proficient in repairs of PLC, A/C and D/C Drives.
- Must be able to read blueprints, understand tolerances and measurements and work with standard and metric sizes.
- 3 or more years of Electrician experience is required.
- Must be available to work a non-rotating 12-hour shift
- Need to have own tools required for the job.
- Machine shop experience a plus.
- Massachusetts Journeyman Level Electrician License is a plus
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.