Creative Project ManagerApply Job ID 22261 Date posted Apr.. 20, 2022 Location Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a Creative Project Manager to add to our Katy, TX location. The primary role of the Creative Project Manager is to successfully manage individual Client relationships and projects on behalf of the Client and Quad. Responsible for servicing a major sports and outdoors retailer. The Creative Project Manager will be in continual communication with the Client through email, phone, and in-person conversations to understand all details of their projects. He/she should have the ability to thoroughly communicate the details of a project to the various service departments of the Client and/or Quad.
- Possess in-depth understanding of Client’s business and objectives
- Think strategically about business objectives and needs
- Bring ideas/solutions to the client and team to accomplish client needs
- Responsible for day-to-day tactical execution of direct marketing campaigns, email, paid and organic social media, creative assets, blog, print ads, direct mail, photography, paid digital media, video, and tactical communication with the client
- Collect project specifications from the Client and available resources to accurately communicate those specifications to internal and external service departments
- Traffic projects between all necessary client and/or Quad service departments to seek proper approvals and see through to execution
- Develop and manage multiple, simultaneous project timelines and tasks list
- Assume responsibility over basic administrative duties for each project
- Coordinate and work on multiple projects simultaneously through completion
- Be a self-motivated, problem solver. Research first, provide details discovered to date, and then ask for direction to complete
- Help proof creative material to ensure specifications match those estimated. Cross check for any errors. Attention to detail is critical to ensure all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients
- Review all estimates received from internal departments for accuracy
- Keep Manager, Client, and Team aware of project status on a weekly basis
- Quickly learn how to use internal project tracking software to ensure that all internal parties and the client are meeting schedule dates
- Show good communication skills, verbally, non-verbally, and in writing
- Communicate with the clients’ executives, directors and on-site advertising specialists
- Actively participate in internal and client meetings as directed by the Client and/or Manager Client Services by bringing fresh ideas, thoughts, comments, etc.
- Take notes and ensure follow through on any deliverables discussed in client meetings
- Assist in any other project assignments as approved through the Director Client Services
- Work with all support departments to execute the duties and requests of the Client Services team on behalf of their clients' objectives and support other agency activities on an as-needed basis
- Ability to understand and identify opportunities for continued growth
- Suggest opportunities to the Director Client Services to educate the client on Quad's services - directly or through the Client Services team
- Display positivity in all engagements with others (at all levels), demonstrating Quad culture and values
- Adhere to established processes and procedures to insure timely and accurate delivery of deliverables
- Identify process challenges and work with internal leadership to solve
- Build and maintain client relationships with low-and-mid level management
- Ensure client is satisfied with performance of our Client Services Team and level of service.
- Keep management informed regularly of events/issues that could impact client relationship.
- Ensure team adheres to established processes and procedures to insure timely and accurate delivery of Client’s services. Escalate to management if necessary.
- Evaluate and monitor the quality and performance of all services provided to the Client(s) by Quad.
- Other duties as assigned by Sr. Manager and Director
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communication, marketing or related field required.
- Minimum 2 years of agency and/or brand experience in marketing/advertising campaign/project/account coordination preferred
- Strong background with project management concepts, methodologies and tools
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to inform staff on project objectives
- Understanding of marketing strategy, creative, photography/videography, print production, media and digital
- Knowledge of customer services, sales, retail structure, operations, account service/sales management, best practices and proven ability to communicate and implement
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to clients' needs and issues
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and communicate issues verbally and in writing to clients, associates and management
- Ability to relate to and develop relationships with Client’s low-and-mid level management
- Ability to understand and manage the execution of tasks to achieve Client’s marketing goals
- Ability to achieve a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within the Client Service team
- Ability to handle many issues, items and functions at one time and deal rapidly with multiple items in prioritized sequence
- Ability to set and prioritize goals and achieve them as scheduled
- Demonstrate flexibility to adjust to rapidly changing requirements and schedules
- Demonstrate an analytical approach to problem solving
- Demonstrate the ability to act on own initiative
- Ability and willingness to take direction from superiors
- Ability and willingness to seek suggestions from peers and employees
- Ability and willingness to build and maintain positive relationships quickly
- Demonstrate willingness to work together with peers and other Quad departments to improve quality and performance
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Outlook
- Travel as required, temporary assignments (out-of-town)
- Basic understanding of remote conductivity to communicate with Quad and Client headquarters
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.