Construction SpecialistApply Job ID 13165 Date posted Apr. 12, 2019 Location The Rock, Georgia Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Construction Specialist is responsible for general maintenance of the facility and grounds as well as basic construction needs.
General Building Maintenance
- Responsible for all floors, walls, doors and locks, windows, railing, racks, roofing (leaks), etc.
- Will be in charge of all minor construction duties in plant including, but not limited to: minor building additions, drywall, fencing, scaffolding, etc.
- Acts as liaison for major construction projects requiring outside contractors.
- Oversight of all landscaping and grounds maintenance including mowing, pond maintenance. Oversee painting supplies and materials and take care of painting needs throughout facility.e, seasonal preparation, landscaping contractor management, gravel parking lot repair, etc. General care of grounds vehicles and equipment. Snow removal (plowing, shoveling, salting and sanding). Other miscellaneous grounds tasks as directed.
- Repair and construction of basic cabinetry and carpentry projects. In charge of maintaining all furniture in plant and assisting office moves and cubicle rearrangements.
- Oversee painting supplies and materials and take care of painting needs throughout facility.
- Construction experience, required
- Valid Driver’s License, required
- Proper tool set, required
- Ability to operate industrial equipment including forklift, skytrack, skid loader, scissor lift, etc
- Building/grounds maintenance experience
- Rough-in carpentry experience
- Project management experience including estimation and budgeting
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.