Industrial ElectricianApply Job ID 17481 Date posted Jul. 23, 2020 Location The Rock, Georgia Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits
- Excellent work environment working with great team members
- Compressed work week allows for ample time off; rotating 12-hour shift days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Maintain, service, troubleshoot, install, and repair electrical and electronic circuitry and related components associated with production equipment
- Must have good knowledge in the electronic diagnostics of PLC’s, AC/DC drive systems, various types of computer operated control circuitry and that includes working with voltages up to 480VAC.
- Utilize electrical ladder diagrams, electronic circuitry diagrams, and software programs to modify, repair, or improve equipment functionality.
- Use a variety of tools such as: hand/power tools, electrical/electronic test equipment and calibration equipment. Provides own hand tools.
- Proficient in the repair of a wide variety of equipment. Will work on equipment such as M1000, M3000 2x6 and 2x8 presses, dryers and pollution control equipment (Contiweb and Megtec Dryer experience preferred), Kodak Magnus and Nela Plate Benders
- Must have the ability to work 12 hours rotating shifts incl weekends and holidays as needed, with some overtime needed.
- Prefer Certificate/Associate Degree in Electronics or related field.
- Self-motivated, have good communication skills, and a good working relationship with others.
- Work closely with managers, other technicians and peers to maintain electronic/electrical systems on new/specialized equipment
- Prefer minimum of 5 years of electrical/electronic repair experience in a manufacturing environment.
Additional Company Information
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.