Industrial ElectricianApply Job ID 22567 Date posted May. 26, 2022 Location The Rock, Georgia Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Competitive pay - up to $38.00 / hour depending on experience
- Excellent benefits
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Compressed work week allows for more time for you, family and fun!
- Great work environment, team culture and caring co-workers!
In this position you will be responsible for servicing, troubleshooting, installing and repairing the production equipment within our plant. This position will include project support, preventive, and predictive maintenance.
- Maintain, service, troubleshoot, install, and repair electrical and electronic circuitry and related components associated with production equipment
- Must have good knowledge in the electronic diagnostics of PLC’s, AC/DC drive systems, various types of computer operated control circuitry and that includes working with voltages up to 480VAC.
- Utilize electrical ladder diagrams, electronic circuitry diagrams, and software programs to modify, repair, or improve equipment functionality.
- Use a variety of tools such as: hand/power tools, electrical/electronic test equipment and calibration equipment. Provides own hand tools.
- Proficient in the repair of a wide variety of equipment. Will work on equipment such as M1000, M3000 2x6 and 2x8 presses, dryers and pollution control equipment (Contiweb and Megtec Dryer experience preferred), Kodak Magnus and Nela Plate Benders
- Must have the ability to work 12 hours rotating shifts incl weekends and holidays as needed, with some overtime needed.
- Prefer Certificate/Associate Degree in Electronics or related field.
- Self-motivated, have good communication skills, and a good working relationship with others.
- Work closely with managers, other technicians and peers to maintain electronic/electrical systems on new/specialized equipment
- Prefer minimum of 5 years of electrical/electronic repair experience in a manufacturing environment but will consider all qualifications
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.