Owner Operator CDL Driver - The Rock , GA
- The Rock, Georgia
More than just another employer, we pride ourselves on being a company with a soul. Quad’s culture is built on a rich legacy of passionate, innovative people always striving to find a better way. As a global marketing services provider, Quad leverages worldwide capabilities and leading-edge technology to help brand owners market and distribute their products more efficiently and effectively - transforming the industry with the combined power of digital and print.
Fueled by innovative, interesting days, careers at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility as you gain the skills and confidence to advance as our platform evolves. Join the Quad team today and develop your career – work side-by-side with skilled professionals, operate multi-million dollar pieces of equipment, and experience first-hand the values that have guided us from day one. Work hard, move fast, contribute new ideas and proudly wear Quad Blue!
- Full Time and part time positions
- 8 or 12hour shifts
- Level: Entry to Skilled
- Paid Vacation
What makes a successful Machine Operator at Quad?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Goal-oriented 7
- Motivational 5
- Team Player 6
- Innovative 5
- Results Driven 8
- Confident 7
- Problem solver
Everado - Press Operator
“Running a machine is all I wanted to do when I started. I am thankful that I was able to learn a new career and have new opportunities at Quad.”
Learn More About Us
Join Our Ranks – Advancement, Culture and Innovation
Meet Rondell – CareerPath to Success with Quad
Innovate – Quad’s Corporate Values
A Quad business, Duplainville Transport is our fleet of company-owned and owner-operated semi-trailer trucks. This aerodynamic fleet is equipped with advanced technologies, including best-in-class GPS-enabled communication technology, enabling our drivers to quickly and efficiently move printed products between plants and to final destinations around the United States.
QUAD’S HIRING OWNER / OPERATOR DRIVERS!
Consider not just working with us, but becoming a member of our Duplainville family. Everyone in our family matters, including you, and we treat you as such. We welcome you to join our Team-Oriented environment and becoming a member of our Duplainville Transport family.
We are currently seeking professional Over the Road Owner Operators who want to work with a company that appreciates their hard work and dedication to the job.
- 1 year and 100,000 miles of verifiable Class A experience
- Valid Class A CDL required
- Truck must be able to scale 45,000 pounds, have a 5th wheel height no more than 47 inches tall, and must pass DOT annual inspection (which will be done at our Fleet shop free of charge)
- Must be able to communicate well with others
- TANKER endorsement is preferred
Owner Operators enjoy
- Dispatched Miles are paid on PC Miler version 29.
- Fuel Surcharge: Fuel Surcharge is updated weekly. Paid at the same rate loaded & empty.
- Fuel Card: Terminal Bulk fuel (offered at a discount rate) & OTR fuel discounting program.
- Drop Pay: Drop pay is $45.00 ( first and last drop are not included )
- Weekly Settlements: Direct Deposit paid Friday afternoon.
- Company paid Base Plate
- Company paid Tolls
- Consistent No Touch Freight (90% of everything hauled is ours)
- Rand McNally Electronic Log System: Installed and used free of charge.
- Company paid fuel permits: We file the fuel taxes. Owner Operators pay their own fuel tax.
- Physical Damage Insurance is available thru company
- Rider Program: A passenger release form is required at no charge.
- ** A $2,000.00 security deposit is required. It is deducted $50.00 per settlement until the $2,000.00 is met.
- Occupational Accident Insurance is required (company plan available at O/O expense)
- Tractor: You must be able to scale at least 45,000lbs. And have a 5th wheel height that can be no more than 47 inches.
- Orientation pay: $75.00 per day
Please complete an application via MyCDL: https://www.mycdlapp.com/c41kw
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace