Recycling SpecialistApply Job ID 13561 Date posted May. 06, 2019 Location The Rock, Georgia Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Coordination of materials to be recycled within the plant
- Removing all recyclables from around the plant
- Depositing the recyclables into the recycling system
- Operating the bailing and shredding system
- Separating and storing the various grades of recyclables for shipment
- Loading and unloading boxcars and semi-truck trailers
- Be able to work as a team and independently with little supervision
- Have the ability to perform basic math and have good written and verbal communication skills
- Prior forklift experience as well as computer experience is preferred
- Must be able to climb ladders above 12 feet
- Be able to work a 3-4 day, 12 hour shift with flexibility to assist/cover for team members
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.