Account SupervisorApply Job ID 22420 Date posted May. 09, 2022 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Reporting to the Account Director, the Account Supervisor is an advancing leader demonstrating strong client management skills, successful team collaboration across disciplines, consistent management of strategic and creative campaign outputs and timelines, as well as having a solid grasp of monthly client financials. They are building their skills as a persuasive leader and storytelling providing value to client’s businesses, as well as mentoring
others to do the best work of their lives at Periscope.
*** This role can be fully remote, or hybrid based out of one of our locations in NYC, Chicago, or Minneapolis***
- Contribute to existing and emerging client relationships with confidence, transparency and empathy understanding the client’s vision and business objectives.
- Leverage relevant business data and insights into everything we do ensuring our strategic, creative and integrated experiences answer the business challenge and creative brief resulting in strong upside for our clients and a strong case study for the agency.
- Manage a variety of client and creative opportunities balancing project outputs and performance outcomes with precision and great energy.
- Create an environment and team dynamic bringing category knowledge to the strategic and creative process helping influence brilliant idea platforms that bring people closer to our client’s brands.
- Become a champion and defender of the agency’s work devoting quality time to the preselling, selling and post-selling of our ideas and products.
- Strengthen how to apply critical thinking—the language of solution building to everything we do. Combine this with the agility and anticipation that builds client trust.
- Find unexpected and better ways to achieve client business goals, improve agency processes, streamline timing, and manage client budgets to deliver profitable growth for the agency.
- Uphold and deliver our agency’s core beliefs to strengthen our culture, our work and attract people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our agency.
Skills & Abilities
- Experienced in leading and maintaining an account, and team, providing superior client management service while maximizing business opportunities and outcomes.
- Solid client management, negotiation, solutioning and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to effectively manage and motivate a team across disciplines to stay on task and on budget.
- Ability to shape and sell incredible work while persuasively positioning the agency’s POV throughout the process.
- Communicate effectively with different types of people across agency disciplines, client business units, parent company, etc.
- Ability to handle complex situations with effective results.
- A passion for our business.
Additional Company Information
Periscope and Quad are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Periscope and Quad do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic
information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Periscope and Quad also prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Provide health and wellness solutions to transform the delivery of health care.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.