Art DirectorApply Job ID 25319 Date posted Apr. 24, 2023 Location Remote
We are looking for an Art Director to join our creative ream. Here are a few things we already know about you:
- You're a creative thinker
- You're a team player
- You pay attention to details
- You're a self-starter
- You're accountable
- Understand our clients’ business challenges and generate integrated creative ideas, develop concepts and designs that help our clients move their businesses forward
- Deliver on the assignment, but also continue to push the boundaries to find new and better ways to improve our clients’ businesses
- Help foster an inclusive, inspiring and energetic working environment that ultimately leads to great work and happy people
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members, including senior creatives, account management, production, strategy and media
- Stay abreast of trends and new media formats, absorbing ideas from the internet, TV, social media, etc.
- Meet deadlines and requirements, from kickoff to final delivery
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Eye for design and executional craft
- A creative portfolio which displays your ability to think outside of standard ad formats
- Motion graphics and/or Figma skills a plus
- Salary is commensurate for someone with 5 years or less experience
Periscope and Quad are proud to be an equal opportunity employers and value diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Periscope and Quad do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Periscope and Quad also prohibit harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Provide health and wellness solutions to transform the delivery of health care.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.