Associate, Communications PlanningApply Job ID 23216 Date posted Sep. 02, 2022 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The purpose of this role is to help architect the marketing communications solution to our clients’ business problem. We help clients find the audience that will grow their business. Then, we collect and analyze data about the people we want to influence, and we hone that data into sharp insights that will inform ideas, connections and success metrics that drive growth and make an impression.
The ideal candidate is a thinker who understands when, where, and how we can best motivate people to act in ways that are beneficial to our clients. This person also is instinctively collaborative and motivated by a desire to develop relationships.
- Be ready to dig into the bevy of quant and qual data available to you—and most importantly, be able to pull out insights that can impact our clients’ goals
- Possess the intellectual aptitude and curiosity to understand the market dynamics of a breadth of verticals
- Participate in the integrated planning process both internally and cross-agency
- Bachelor’s degree (communications, marketing, advertising, or business preferred).
- A history of supporting the development of holistic communications planning strategies
- 0-2 years of comms planning or account planning experience
- Fluent in relevant principles of human behavior and a command of the ever-evolving marketing communications ecosystem
- Understanding of the principles of advertising, marketing and media. A basic knowledge of disciplines underlying these principles, i.e., psychology, economics, journalism
- Knowledge of the dynamics of paid, earned and owned media - How each media element performs alone, how they perform together and how they are constantly changing
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Provide health and wellness solutions to transform the delivery of health care.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.