Associate Director, Research & Consumer InsightsApply Job ID 19786 Date posted Jun. 09, 2021 Location Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad/Graphics Quad Media Analytics seeks a highly motivated, experienced individual to join our team as an Associate Director, Research and Consumer Insights. In this position, they will be responsible for selling Accelerated Insights and Data Analytic services. Performance will be measured in the following areas: (1) Accelerated Insights Sales (2) New client acquisition, (3) Account retention and growth, and (4) Product development.
We are looking for a dynamic marketer to join our Research and Consumer Insights team. The candidate should exhibit the following skills and qualities:
- Always seeking new opportunities for new business, especially within current clients
- Knowledgeable in functional aspects of direct mail print production including: inline, conventional, and digital production
- Capable of developing a multi-channel direct marketing campaigns using data insights to drive creative development
- Team player who is comfortable both doing and instructing; asks whether there is a better way while maintaining proper respect for others around them
- Competent writer and effective communicator; aptitude and skills for creating proposals and delivering presentations to all executive levels
- Firm grasp of analytics including: data modeling, market research, and custom analytics (connects clients/projects to the staff with the proper roles to grow opportunities)
- Capable of working independently in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Computer literacy; must demonstrate proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Visio, MS Project and sales reporting
- Demonstrated experience in prospecting and new business development
- Seven (7)+ years within the direct marketing or related industry
- Well versed in the analytic industry (trends, new tools, etc.)
- Possess relationships with key contacts within direct marketing industry
- BA/BS degree in advertising, marketing or business
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.