Associate Media PlannerApply Job ID 22605 Date posted Jun. 02, 2022 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The primary role of the Assistant Media Planner is to help build/support the development of media campaigns across multiple channels. As an entry-level position, the Assistant represents the start of a media career and plays a critical role in the daily tactical management of media planning and placement on behalf of the assigned client(s).
- Conduct research via media tools and resources to support the development of audience and landscape insights to inform strategies and tactics
- Gather information to be used in developing media communication plans, such as demographic profiles, media usage habits, and media costs
- Help with the preparation, development, and monitoring of media communication plans and presentations for assigned accounts
- Help maintain flowcharts, buying guidelines, testing plan and results analysis, budget summaries, plan delivery and competitive reports
- Run and maintain spending reports, and build baseline assessments of data
- Acquire understanding of the client's media planning process to help achieve communications planning goals
- Support Media Planner as back-up contact point for internal / external account and media staff about media plan implementation and maintenance topics
- Foster and maintain positive relationships through professional written and verbal communications
- Attend and participate in internal meetings, as necessary
- Support planning team by maintaining appropriate records of all written directions, work orders, recommendations, and media contracts, which result in client decisions or approvals, particularly authorizations to proceed with chargeable services
- Ensure best practices and agency processes are being followed on behalf of assigned client(s)
- Manage internal / client status reports
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned
- 4-year college degree or equivalent in marketing, advertising or related field
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to learn server based software and tools; experience with any of the following a plus: MediaOcean, Nielsen, MRI, Scarborough, Kantar, DoubleClick
- Detail oriented, with exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with internal teams and clients
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Strong interest in or familiarity with Media and Communications Planning
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced, team oriented environment
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.