Business Development ExecutiveApply Job ID 17444 Date posted Jul. 15, 2020 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is a global leader in providing integrated marketing solutions. At our core, we believe that doing things differently – and better – enhances results. In this way, we help marketers and brand owners deliver more personal, relevant brand experiences by engaging consumers at the right place and time using a strategic combination of online and offline channels.
- Identify, qualify, drive and develop new relationships within target markets
- Partner and establish close working relationships with Quad sales and operations peers in order to be able to collaborate on cross-platform opportunities and solutions
- Develop strong relationships with C-Suite executives such as; Marketing Director, VP/SVP, CMO, Brand Owners and overall influencers and decision makers
- Effectively communicate and present value proposition and solutions
- Understand the competitive landscape and differentiate using Quad solutions
- Act as a consultant and assess the business to understand client’s and prospect's marketing objectives and strategy to apply Quad solutions accordingly
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date revenue forecasts and pipeline reports
- Execute strong pipeline management, with emphasis on, and proficiency using the Salesforce CRM tool
- Outstanding contract negotiation and closing skills required
- Execute SOW and MSA agreements on behalf of Quad
- Must have strong time management skills
- Must have extensive customer service skills in order to successfully assist and support clients
- Meet quarterly and annual forecasting goals in order to achieve or exceed revenue objectives
- Be a thought leader by having a thorough understanding of brand and retail industry trends, challenges & direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Solutions selling experience required
- Strong business and financial acumen required
- 10+ years experience in outside sales selling marketing and integrated marketing solutions to retailers and brand owners required
- Significant existing marketing relationships within key accounts within target markets is strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of content creation and management
- Deep experience in the packaging space is a must
- Digital marketing experience is strongly preferred
- Experience developing integrating marketing campaigns and/or selling multi-channel marketing solutions that support integrated marketing campaigns is strongly preferred
- Experience in B2B and B2C sales is strongly preferred
- Experience selling onsite (at client) managed services (AKA facilities management)
- Marketing to C Level Executives
- Computer savvy with MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Experience using Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel 50%
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.