Business Development ExecutiveApply Job ID 23466 Date posted Nov. 02, 2022 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad, a Marketing Experience Company, is on a journey of transformation and we are hiring Business Development Executives to join our growing Direct Marketing platform. This individual contributor is responsible for new business development expanding net new business in current and new vertical markets. While your focus is on Direct Marketing, you will sell Quad’s full suite of direct mail, integrated agency, creative and cross-channel optimization services.
- Develop new business opportunities with net new clients
- Leverages internal resources and holds them accountable during sales pursuit process as necessary; pulls in the appropriate SMEs for each opportunity
- Achieve established sales and revenue goals by defining our new clients’ core business & marketing challenges and then selling the company’s Direct Marketing products which includes direct mail and services, i.e. analytics and creative services to align with solving marketer challenges
- Develop and execute an effective direct sales plan and strategy, and ongoing sales process.
- Identify, build, and maintain a sales pipeline, sales funnel, and revenue forecast on a timely basis, within an approved budget.
- Manage all aspects of both new client sales, including the formulation of target lists and new account strategies.
- Execute full sales transactions: from prospecting, nurturing the relationship, creating the opportunity, negotiating, through to closing of the sale.
- Pursue new sales opportunities identified by the segmentation process.
- Ensures product SMEs drive single-product opportunities through to close
- Ensures Salesforce contacts and opportunity pipeline is up-to-date
- Full participation in Sales training and coaching efforts
- Must have a minimum of five years' current consultative sales experience, showing tangible results in the vertical market segments employing advanced direct mail and direct marketing strategies.
- Knowledgeable in all forms of direct mail production (conventional, inline, digital) with emphasis on driving increased relevance through the use of consumer data to create highly personalized content, offers and messaging.
- Must be well versed in mail preparation and postal optimization strategies, with the ability to sell data and mailing services, postal sorting, commingling and logistics services.
- Must have experience selling in a team environment within an organization that has total sales of $50 million or more
- Experience with digital media and its correlation to and application with print
- Must be a self-starter with excellent verbal communication and persuasive presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Strong and current relationships with Retail, Insurance, Telecom, Consumer Product Goods, Diverse Agency and Financial Services companies is preferred
- A valid driver’s license and 30% travel are also necessary
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.