Business Development Executive - RemoteApply Job ID 25535 Date posted Apr. 14, 2023 Location Remote
Quad, a Marketing Experience Company, is on a journey of transformation and we are hiring Business Development Executives to join our growing Direct Marketing platform. This individual contributor is responsible for new business development expanding net new business in current and new vertical markets. While your focus is on Direct Marketing, you will sell Quad’s full suite of direct mail, integrated agency, creative and cross-channel optimization services.
- Develop new business opportunities with net new clients
- Leverages internal resources and holds them accountable during sales pursuit process as necessary; pulls in the appropriate SMEs for each opportunity
- Achieve established sales and revenue goals by defining our new clients’ core business & marketing challenges and then selling the company’s Direct Marketing products which includes direct mail and services, i.e. analytics and creative services to align with solving marketer challenges
- Develop and execute an effective direct sales plan and strategy, and ongoing sales process.
- Identify, build, and maintain a sales pipeline, sales funnel, and revenue forecast on a timely basis, within an approved budget.
- Manage all aspects of both new client sales, including the formulation of target lists and new account strategies.
- Execute full sales transactions: from prospecting, nurturing the relationship, creating the opportunity, negotiating, through to closing of the sale.
- Pursue new sales opportunities identified by the segmentation process.
- Ensures product SMEs drive single-product opportunities through to close
- Ensures Salesforce contacts and opportunity pipeline is up-to-date
- Full participation in Sales training and coaching efforts
- Must have a minimum of five years' current consultative sales experience, showing tangible results in the vertical market segments employing advanced direct mail and direct marketing strategies.
- Knowledgeable in all forms of direct mail production (conventional, inline, digital) with emphasis on driving increased relevance through the use of consumer data to create highly personalized content, offers and messaging.
- Must be well versed in mail preparation and postal optimization strategies, with the ability to sell data and mailing services, postal sorting, commingling and logistics services.
- Must have experience selling in a team environment within an organization that has total sales of $50 million or more
- Experience with digital media and its correlation to and application with print
- Must be a self-starter with excellent verbal communication and persuasive presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Strong and current relationships with Retail, Insurance, Telecom, Consumer Product Goods, Diverse Agency and Financial Services companies is preferred
- A valid driver’s license and 30% travel are also necessary
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
The importance of caring for one another, runs deep. It is at the heart of our healthcare and wellness programs, our retirement plans, all of our benefits. It's how we build rich, balanced lives for ourselves and our families, at work and at home.
From the very beginning, Quad has been defined by the people who work here. Our values, our skills, our creativity – it has all grown from those very first days in business, passed from worker to worker, built on the relationships – the trust – between us. All the presses, computers and technology; all the buildings; all the resources; none of it matters without the people who make Quad work.