Carrier Sales RepresentativeApply Job ID 20536 Date posted Sep. 07, 2021 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
HAUListic, formerly QuadExpress, is responsible for moving billions of pounds of time-sensitive freight annually. As a consultative partner, we design customized solutions to deliver our customers’ freight, whether that’s by road or rail, air or sea. In 2021, we joined Mullen Group, Ltd., one of Canada’s largest logistics providers and updated our name to HAUListic. Quad is working with Mullen Group to facilitate the seamless transition of all business matters, including continuing recruiting efforts and support for the growing business.
Mullen Groups’ network of independently operated businesses provide a wide range of service offerings including less-than-truckload, truckload, warehousing, logistics, transload, oversized and specialized hauling transportation. The acquisition aligns with Mullen Groups’ strategic growth plans to advance their technology services and expand into the U.S. logistics market. HAUListic will benefit from being part of Mullen Group, which is a like-focused company dedicated to superior logistics services. It’s a great time to join our team!
HAUListic is seeking a Carrier Sales Representative for the Naperville, IL location. The ideal candidates will be energetic and self-motivated with the competencies typical of successful sales professionals with responsibilities to marry a customer’s freight to a carrier’s capacity in our Truckload shipping market. This position has the ability to work remotely / work from home.
- Source and procure carrier services to ensure timely delivery of customer freight
- Ability to build and promote ongoing carrier relationships without relying solely on load boards
- Negotiate rates on a spot or transactional basis with carriers. Ability to manage pricing negotiations and obstacles with carriers
- Establish internal relationships with customer sales to expand your book of business
- Take a proactive approach in learning the pricing and capacity fluctuations in the truckload shipping market.
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years work experience within Truckload Freight Brokerage preferred, but not required
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making ability
- Must be a driven, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual
- Drive for results
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Quick learner who is successful at multi-tasking
- Must be a team player
- Some weekend or after-hours work may occasionally be necessary to take care of client’s needs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Creative customized postal and distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time.