Client Development ExecutiveApply Job ID 25012 Date posted Jan. 23, 2023 Location Remote
Quad is a marketing experience company on a journey of transformative growth. We are looking for a few additional people to help support our existing, and growing, Direct Marketing and cross functional client base! As a Client Development Executive, you will serve as the key point person responsible for expanding new business within established clients, retaining existing business, and renewing contracts.
- High performance candidates focused on development and growth strategy of client relationships in the Direct Marketing line of business which includes direct mail and adjacent Quad services, i.e. analytics and creative services.
- Manage the entire sales & client buying process
- Responsible for growth by using marketing solutions to identify client needs and how Quad solutions can help clients achieve their marketing goals
- Develop and execute effective direct sales and account plan that delivers revenue attainment and increased Direct Marketing share of wallet, agency, and Quad enterprise services
- Renew contractual agreements
- Financial accountability over a growth plan, including the ability to identify, build and maintain a pipeline and client growth opportunities in assigned book including nurturing and negotiating through closing of the opportunity.
- Overall accountable for revenue forecast and Salesforce compliance on a timely basis including weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of the sales pipeline
- Identify and develop new business opportunities expanding client spend in new services and products
- Owns, develops, and drives holistic account strategy based on customer insights
- Cultivates relationships with appropriate executive client stakeholders; aligns Quad resources with appropriate account stakeholders
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified, active opportunities and manage them to close
- Leverages internal resources and holds them accountable during sales pursuit process as necessary; pulls in the appropriate SMEs for each opportunity
- Ensures product SMEs drive single-product opportunities through to close
- Ensures Salesforce contacts and opportunity pipeline is up to date
- Full participation in Sales training and coaching efforts
- Must have a minimum of five years' current consultative sales experience, showing tangible results in the vertical market segments employing advanced direct marketing strategies, both print and digital.
- Knowledgeable in all forms of direct mail production (conventional, inline, digital) with emphasis on driving increased relevance through the use of consumer data to create highly personalized content, offers and messaging.
- Must be well versed in mail preparation and postal optimization strategies, with the ability to sell data and mailing services, postal sorting, commingling and logistics services.
- Must have experience selling in a team environment within an organization that has total sales of $50 million or more
- Experience with digital media and its correlation to and application with print
- Must be a self-starter with excellent verbal communication and persuasive presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Strong and current relationships with Retail, Insurance, Telecom, Consumer Product Goods, Diverse Agency and Financial Services companies is preferred
- A valid driver’s license and 30% travel are also necessary
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.