Clinical Systems Analyst LeadApply Job ID 20444 Date posted Aug. 27, 2021 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMed is seeking a Clinical Systems Analyst Lead to join our growing IT Team! The Clinical Systems Analyst Lead will lead a Clinical Systems team within our IT Business Applications Department and provide strategic direction, project management, technical leadership and systems support for multiple Electronic Health Records (EHRs), Lab Information System(LIS), Rx Dispensing and Clinical Quality applications. The Clinical System Analysts Lead will collaborate with corporate leadership including Operations, Clinical, Lab, Quality, Legal, Compliance and Data Security to assure sound system design and data integrity.
- Trains, leads and coaches the clinical systems team promoting teamwork, stewardship and accountability throughout the department.
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged team and cultivates an environment where associates stay engaged and respect and adhere to company standards
- Leads the research, development and transformational change process of innovative system strategies to ensure standardization, customer engagement, operational efficiency and quality and data security throughout QuadMed health and wellness centers
- Establishes the direction of clinical systems through alignment with corporate and department strategies and objectives and collaborate with End Users to design technology or process improvements to achieve them
- Works with Informatics team, Data Security, Clinical Quality, Reporting, Operations, Compliance, Legal and Finance to evaluate existing or proposed clinical/operational data requirements and ensure proper system design to facilitate data capture and data security to support QuadMed’s healthcare Informatics Roadmap
- Leads quality and change control process to ensure accurate and efficient release notes for any system changes/upgrades and subsequent training resources partnering with the Operation and Training Department to coordinate timing and train-the-trainer to deploy the training
- Oversees the maintenance of the clinical applications by working with IT Helpdesk and vendor in analyzing current issues and resolving through short term corrective action, root cause analysis, permanent corrective action process
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Must have a bachelor's degree in a Health Information Technology, MIS or related technology field or commensurate professional experience
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in healthcare IT is required
- At least 2 years in a lead capacity desirable or exhibits leadership skills and aptitude which can be demonstrated through examples strongly preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- EpicCare Ambulatory, MyChart, Beaker or Healthy Planet certifications preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to troubleshoot problems and come up with viable solutions
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, to effectively present to peers as well as senior level management
- Strong business analysis skills and multi-tasking ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet time sensitive deadlines and work well through ambiguity and complexity is required
- Discretion - in medical environment where personal health information (PHI) exists. Must adhere to QuadMed’s privacy and security policies, compliant with HIPAA/HITECH and other federal and state laws
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.