Clinical Systems AnalystApply Job ID 19806 Date posted Jun.. 14, 2021 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMed is seeking an Clinical System Analyst to join our Clinical Quality Team. Serve as system owner for QuadMed’s Electronic Medical Record System including support, maintenance, troubleshooting, development, system training material/approach and continuous improvement to maximize system efficiency and end user satisfaction.
- Analyzes business and user requirements and collaborate with team members and End Users to design technology or process solutions which automate or improve the EMR system to support business strategies
- Analyzes business needs related to conversion of two legacy Novia EMRs to CPS 12.0 and migration/upgrade of legacy QuadMed EMR to CPS 12.0 and creates/executes plan to implement improvements and move 3 EMRs to one across 100 health and wellness center locations
- Implements EMR system studies to assist organization in realizing maximum benefit from investments in equipment, personnel, and business processes
- Supports and maintains the EMR system by working with the IT Helpdesk and vendor in analyzing current issues and resolving through short term corrective action, root cause analysis, permanent corrective action process
- Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed clinical/operational data requirements for patient and client reporting and proposes system developments to support the reports. Works with Reporting team to ensure proper system design to facilitate date capture
- Researches latest Healthcare technology which enhances the EMR and propose/apply new solutions which enhance our business
- Supports EMR related projects in the role of system subject matter expert regarding the system in question
- Manages change management related to systems including developing release notes, coordinating system upgrades, developing training resources and working with the Training Department to train-the-trainer and deploy the training
- Promotes teamwork, stewardship and accountability throughout the department
- Champions EMR organizational learning by developing and maintains a group of EMR Superusers which act as first level resources for End Users across all clinic location
- Must have a bachelor's degree in a Health Information Technology, MIS or related technology field or commensurate professional experience
- 2 years minimum of IT experience in clinical applications
- Clinical experince preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of healthcare business needs
- Broad knowledge of and experience with clinical applications
- Demonstrated project management skills and experience
- Demonstrates business analysis skills and experience
- Strong time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across multiple disciplines
- Demonstrates customer service and collaboration skills working with end users
- Demonstrates knowledge of relationships and interdependencies between applications
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote diversity and inclusion
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.