Creative Project ManagerApply Job ID 20413 Date posted Aug.. 23, 2021 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
As a member of Periscope’s PMO, our project managers are the hub across all disciplines in the agency from inception of the project through final execution. Project Managers are creative problem solvers who can anticipate project needs and think on their toes. You will need to be able to deliver a wide variety of projects on time and on budget, even when changes are being made faster than you can hit "save" on your computer.
ABOUT THE GIG:
- Act as day-to-day management and communication hub on a multitude of projects ranging from traditional, print, digital, social and broadcast, acting as the liaison between our internal teams.
- Wrangle scope, timelines and budgets to ensure they’re delivered on time and executed flawlessly.
- Schedule and attend all internal meetings: kick-off, client status, internal creative reviews and pre-production.
- Act as a true partner to the creative team to ensure they’re on task and informed, and that all creative resources are in alignment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressure environment while adapting to project change.
- Enforce deadlines with an overall strong sense of urgency, humor and empathy.
- Collaborate seamlessly with other disciplines across all capabilities of Periscope’s fully integrated offering.
- Perform other duties from time to time to meet the changing needs of the agency
- You have been working in a professional capacity for two to five years.
- You’re fast. You’re organized. You’re cool under pressure. Your attention to detail is spot-on.
- You’re naturally collaborative and supportive.
- Your negotiating, creative problem-solving, relationship-building and strategic-thinking skills are stellar.
- You maintain a sense of humor even when the project goes awry.
- You’re constantly thinking of “what if?” scenarios and providing top-notch solutions.
- You embrace a well-oiled process, but know creative solutions require flexibility.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2-5 years of integrated project management experience in an agency setting, preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and project management methodologies. Workfront experience a definite plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Create customized postal and distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time.
Provide health and wellness solutions to transform the delivery of health care.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.