Data Specialist – TemporaryApply Job ID 26268 Date posted Nov. 16, 2023 Location Remote
The data specialist’s role is to provide data support for our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for entering and verifying data into Stibo’s STEP database. You will also be required to train staff in data entry procedures into STEP.
This is a 3 to 6 month, temporary position. The work schedule is Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Central Time.
- Collect information from the Client and accurately communicate and enter information into STEP database
- Perform regular data integrity and quality audits.
- Train staff on database and retrieval processes.
- Develop and manage project timelines and task list
- Ensure team adheres to established processes and procedures to ensure timely and accurate delivery of the project
- Attend meetings as directed by Manager
- Keep Manager aware of project status on a weekly basis
- Proficient with Stibo’s STEP database
- Bachelor’s degree in data analytics or similar field or equivalent experience
- Must be computer literate with proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and the ability to learn new computer systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with end-user training and support.
- Ability to work independently
- Understanding of retail structure and operations
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Effective time-management and prioritization skills
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.