Digital Content ManagerApply Job ID 19277 Date posted Apr. 19, 2021 Location Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Omnichannel teams to support marketing initiatives on client website and other digital channels as necessary.
- Develop, maintain, and update SEO-friendly, well-structured responsive website experiences across homepage, landing pages, and unstructured content to support the retail and promotional needs of the business.
- Proof, test and debug cross-browser issues.
- Lead turn-in and proofing meetings with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on weekly promotions
- Research digital marketing trends, best practices for experiential marketing, new technologies and advertising strategies as it relates to interactive design to drive the launch of future creative campaigns that support business objectives.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or web development. Any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 3-5 years in Front End Developer role. Mastery of web formats and HTML/CSS, including responsive, mobile-first user experience required
- Expert HTML and CSS development skills required
- Previous experience developing front end web applications for a Retailer is highly preferred
- Understanding of design and marketing trends required
- Solid understanding of types of user experiences possible by current and emerging digital technologies
- Strong understanding of responsive, mobile-first design
- Solid ability to independently research and troubleshoot solutions to problems as they arise
- Highly detailed and deadline oriented; ability to manage multiple projects
- Highly organized with the ability to switch tasks based on priority
- Solid understanding of how HTML/CSS, and overall front-end structure affects SEO
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems such as Adobe Sites and Target
- Proficiency in MS Office
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.