Digital Media CoordinatorApply Job ID 22599 Date posted May. 31, 2022 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Digital Media Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the placement of approved media plans, as well as confirming and monitoring digital media orders to ensure the clients’ advertising program is executed flawlessly. The successful Analyst provides a high level of service to assigned accounts and digital leadership by ensuring that the tactical execution of media planning, placement, and reporting (including post-buy and financial reconciliation) are handled with accuracy and timeliness. This position is remote.
- Support digital team in launching and maintaining campaigns on behalf of Quad media clients
- Assist in development of media strategy and recommendation and helping with elements of client presentations
- Facilitate the execution of different digital channels within a connections strategy
- Ensure flawless execution of assigned media buys
- Support the management and confirmation of vendor media orders
- Primary focus on digital operations and quality assurance for all campaign launch/modifications
- Facilitate the analysis and interpretation of data trends and develop improvement solutions
- Monitor campaign performance through regular delivery reporting, ensuring buys are properly executed and troubleshoot issues that arise
- Collaborate with leadership and peers to develop solutions that will enhance our operational efficiency, tools, and systems, and improve current workflows
- Represent Quad Media to vendor reps to analyze value and applicability of media vehicles/tactics for plan consideration as needed
- Bachelor's degree (communication, marketing, advertising, or business)
- 0-2 years relevant work experience in digital media planning, buying or execution preferred
- Understanding of digital media platform management tools preferred. Experience with Google Marketing Platform, Google Ads, The Trade Desk and Facebook Business Manager recommended but not required
- Understanding the importance and role of programmatic, paid social and paid search within a media plan
- Strong analytical capabilities with aptitude for determining the optimal ways to setup, deliver, troubleshoot, and QA campaigns.
- Ability to convert and implement strategic plan directions into flawless tactical executions
- Superior oral and written communication skills; focused on fostering strong, collaborative relationships at a tactical level
- High comfort level leading participating in brainstorms, ideation, and filling up whiteboards
- Ability to work with a team to think tactically and execute accurately in order to align Quad's media execution with customer needs
- Certificates in Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform, Google Analytics, The Trade Desk Edge, Facebook Blueprint, Microsoft Ads and IAB Digital Media Planning & Buying are a plus but not required
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.