Director Business DevelopmentApply Job ID 19730 Date posted Jun. 07, 2021 Location Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Director Business Development is responsible for identification, development and realization of profitable growth through a consultative sales process of QuadMed centers and services throughout the region and U.S. Focus is on driving new sales and meeting personal annual goals and objectives for profitable sales revenue, closes, and sales pipeline.
Position is remote, however will involve travel
- Identifies sales opportunities that are consistent with the strategy of the business and takes appropriate action to address these opportunities.
- Develops a deep sales pipeline specific to product and market responsibilities.
- Works with marketing and finance to prepare RFP’s, proposals and budgets in accordance with company goals and strategies, balancing growth, profitability, patient experience, and quality outcomes.
- Uses objective financial and business analysis to evaluate the returns and risks of business choices.
- Supports proposal process and leads presentation opportunities using cross functional teams as needed.
- Develops relationships with prospective clients, sales channel partners and brokers/consultants to understand future and current needs and drive revenue.
- Develops and implements initiatives, practices, and plans to capitalize on customer-focused growth and improvement opportunities.
- Applies broad, cross-functional core product knowledge and resources to produce results that best fit the QuadMed strategy.
- Prioritizes and balances time, actions, resources, and initiatives to ensure accomplishment of critical results and meet sales goals.
- Uses sales documentation tools and support methodologies including QuadMed approved sales materials as assigned.
- Collaborates with marketing to ensure market ready strategies, messaging, tools and pricing are aligned with client’s needs and corporate strategies.
- Aids in the training and mentoring of new field resources as assigned.
- May lead or participate in business development or other interdepartmental project groups as assigned including project assessment, business case advancement and new policy/program establishment.
- Participation in regional and national industry conferences
- Utilization of Salesforce and customer engagement tools
Full scope of Quad-Med to include all specified geographic regions and product lines.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferred in Marketing or Business Administration
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration is preferred
- Minimum 10 years quantifiable experience in sales healthcare
- Proven record of sales success including proactive territory management and prospecting
- Experience in the healthcare industry required
- Prior track record of success in consultative sales role to C-Suite executives
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment
- Effectively manage sales pipeline via Salesforce
- Strong business development & sales skills
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated strategic thinker with highly developed organizational, planning and management skills
- Demonstrated networking capabilities throughout the healthcare and broker/consulting community
- Strong selling expertise, ‘hunter’ mentality including cold calling to generate leads
- Passion for driving cross-functional integrated products
- Demonstrative ability to work with all levels of organizational leadership in the adoption of plans and tactics
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Superior written, presentation, and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and interact at all levels within the customer’s organization
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.