Director, Digital BrandApply Job ID 22341 Date posted Jun. 07, 2022 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Director, Digital Brand is a key leader within the Brand Marketing team. This role will provide leadership, strategic direction, and vision to evolve and lead the Quad brand via our digital channels, including our website and social media platforms. As the Director, Digital Brand, you will work backward from our audiences’ needs, leverage data to understand the issues and identify opportunities, and work on enhancing and maintaining our valuable digital brand assets.
Reporting to the Vice President of Brand Marketing, this position meaningfully collaborates with executive stakeholders across the marketing organization, including performance marketing, product marketing, industry and events marketing, corporate communications, and our content and creative services team.
The ideal candidate for this position has a passion for both brand and content marketing and has proven success leading website and social media platforms. You understand the big, strategic picture around website marketing, while at the same time concepting, implementing, and managing social media that will drive real interactions, conversation, and engagement on multiple social media platforms for Quad. You possess a strong background in DTC or B2B, have experience with digital content management, and are passionate about creating compelling digital experiences. This role is a blend of strategy, creative thinking, and hands-on tactical executions.
- Work with cross-functional teams to build and maintain the health of our digital properties. Leverage research and insights, marketing technology, and analytics to develop and optimize marketing strategies that differentiate Quad and drive growth.
- Partner to manage, plan and execute the development and amplification of a corporate brand strategy that will drive awareness, understanding, and preference to the market across multiple audiences, including prospective clients, employees, and investors.
- Develop creative and effective plans for driving awareness of and engagement with our brand.
- Dive deep into quantitative and qualitative data around business, audience perceptions and behavior, and be able to translate it into clear, actionable insights.
- Partner with the performance marketing team to enhance the website with new capabilities and functionality, working backward to define and scope website projects to make the experience better for audiences.
- Support creative workflow by intaking and tracking projects, organizing, building timelines, identifying risks and opportunities, and partnering with cross-functional partners and leaders to manage expectations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to drive site content strategy in support of business initiatives.
- Publish original social media content and formats that drive awareness and engagement in collaboration with our content and creative services team and external creative partners.
- Monitor goals and performance metrics for Quad's social platforms; monitoring regularly to optimize.
- Own our overall account presence to meet social targets, brand evolution goals, and overall business strategy.
- Oversee ideation, planning, and publishing of all social media platforms and work with the performance marketing team to maintain operations/analytics.
- Set goals and benchmarks for social platform performance to ensure we’re optimizing our investments.
- Directly manage the social media coordinator and serve as a key point of contact for our agency partners.
- A strong verbal and visual storyteller who is able to translate strategy and data into clear, actionable takeaways and recommendations for diverse audiences.
- 8+ years of proven success in transforming, building, and leading brand strategy across all key digital marketing channels.
- Demonstrated knowledge of branding best practices and principles, with expertise in strategy, marketing, research, and insights.
- Demonstrated experience building highly effective and engaging integrated brand strategies across all customer touchpoints that drive awareness, change perception, and create a deeper emotional connection.
- Expert knowledge in social publishing, optimization, engagement tools, and executing social creative briefs (requirements, specs, objectives, scope, brand elements).
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and balance multiple projects at once.
- Superb communication and the ability to inspire senior executives, peers, and direct reports with your vision and roadmap.
- Experience in integrating content into multiple social distribution channels.
- Working knowledge of current web architecture best practices, such as design for security, resilience, and performance.
- Strategically creative, able to pivot quickly, and comfortable with ambiguity.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations, and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.