Director of Sales TechnologyApply Job ID 20772 Date posted Oct. 06, 2021 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Director of Sales Technology is a strategic, senior-level team leader who will own a portfolio of sales technology products/initiatives that help the sales organization perform their jobs efficiently and accurately. This position reports to the VP of Sales Operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development and socialization of strategy and roadmaps for key sales technology, including stack integration
- Development of scorecard to drive and communicate increasing effectiveness, usage, ROI, and overall benefit realization
- Leadership of the product team in charge of Salesforce administration and program effectiveness, ensuring standard methodologies and product owner process
- Ongoing identification and documentation of the Sales use cases for Anaplan dashboards
- Leadership of the Anaplan development team, including integration activities
- Partnership with business units to ensure end user acceptance testing
- Identification and execution of scale, automation and process improvement initiatives, using data to show evidence of impact on sales
- Identification and proposal management of additional Sales stack investments
This role requires:
- Strong leadership across multiple teams and departments
- Credible communication with Senior Leaders from different areas of the organization, including the ability to communicate with influence, and with a combination of business understanding and technical aptitude
- A strong familiarity with project management and/or product management methodologies
- Effective facilitation of remote working sessions / steering committees to drive performance
- Creating and sustaining relationships with other organizations (Sales, Finance, IT, Marketing, etc.)
- Establishing and maintaining metrics to measure performance of work
- A culture of documentation, rigor, measurement, outcome attainment
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working with Sales and/or Sales Operations
- Previous project management and/or product management experience
- A solid understanding of the Salesforce product suite in order to validate design and propose alternatives
- Understanding of Salesforce administration, configuration and data migration tasks in order to lead product team
- Experience with Anaplan as developer or oversight a plus
- Detail-oriented with the ability to quickly assimilate, willingness to learn, proactive, and results-oriented
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.