ETL AdministratorApply Job ID 18732 Date posted Feb. 05, 2021 Location Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMed is seeking an ETL Administrator to join our IT Team! The ETL administrator primary role is to administer installs and maintains of our Epic Clarity/Caboodle Console used to transfer data nightly and ensure that the ETL process is completed daily. This role will additionally be responsible for ETL development to meet our QuadMed Business reporting needs.
Corporate office located in Sussex, WI, however open to remote.
- Works closely with Business Intelligence, development teams, business analysts, and project managers to identify and understand clients' needs
- Troubleshooting and resolving ETL process errors
- Installing, updating, maintaining, and troubleshooting Epic Clarity/Caboodle Console
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining the SSAS cubes to ensure optimal performance and integrity
- Owns the Clarity/Caboodle overall health
- Verifies that all ETL and related processes complete daily
- Modifies ETL processes to meet our organizational reporting needs
- Works with the report writers to provide data needed for reports
- Develops ETL routines to extract, transform, and load data from production transactional systems to our data warehouse with a focus on data quality and accuracy
- Moves custom data models and ETL development to production
- Responds to emergency and after-hour issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years of experience in ETL Administration
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Epic Clarity and Caboodle Administration Certification
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to understand organization requirements and their impact on the technical aspects of a solution
- Windows server administration experience
- Ability to perform basic troubleshooting on Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Server, and IIS
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and maintaining SQL
- Proficiency with SQL Server Integration Services
- Knowledge of data warehousing architecture
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and complete work within allocated time frame, as well as experience using project management tools (i.e. Salesforce, Agile toolsets etc.) is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across multiple disciplines
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.