Growth Solutions SpecialistApply Job ID 23187 Date posted Sep. 07, 2022 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Growth Solutions Specialist, Business Development is responsible for assisting sales leaders in developing integrated approaches to win high-growth, new business opportunities and facilitating integration across Quad. In addition, this role is responsible for leading and executing the Integrated Growth Opportunity Process and pushing submission quality to the highest level. This position reports to the Director of Growth Processes.
- In collaboration with sales leaders, direct and coach teams through the integrated RFP process
- Project manage large opportunities and execute on Sales Operations responsibilities within the process including leading opportunity evaluation discussions, building timelines, identifying team assignments, executive visibility and win/loss evaluation
- Proactively guide teams on roles, responsibilities and expectations and schedule all meetings for assigned Opportunities
- Assist in developing client-facing materials for growth-focused client meetings or pursuits, including submission development and follow up materials
- Objectively promote, foster and encourage collaboration across all Quad SMEs including internal creative agencies, Periscope & Rise
- Continuously seek education on internal Agency Solution talent, capabilities, and case studies
- Bring in internal Agency Solution resources to create integrated storylines across business areas and refine subject matter experts (SMEs) responses to bring forward an integrated approach or solution
- Think creatively about submission approaches and content leveraging creative resources for innovative approaches and quality content
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to become self-sufficient – through development of simplified processes, coaching, and formal training for standardized content: capability presentations, Quarterly Business Reviews, etc.
- Evaluate the value of each opportunity and align resources with opportunity priority
- Push teams to do more than the expected, study the competition, understand trends, research the category to bring an outside (client) perspective to the new business process
- Be a highly valued resource for sales by being a wealth of knowledge for content, success stories, presentations and case studies that can be leveraged in the next pursuit
THIS ROLE REQUIRES
- Credible communication with sales leaders, including the ability to communicate with influence
- Outstanding organizational skills and sense of urgency
- Ability to enforce process and hold people accountable while maintaining a sense of humor and empathy
- Can flex with shifting priorities, adapting day-to-day, hour-to-hour
- Ability to bring fresh ideas, foster collaboration and get alignment for decision making
- Represent the Quad brand with the highest quality and attention to detail, ensure all outgoing materials are within current brand guidelines
- A strong familiarity with project management and/or product management methodologies
- Building relationships and collaborating with other departments (Finance, IT, Marketing, etc.)
- Maintaining metrics to measure performance of work
- A culture of documentation, rigor, measurement, outcome attainment
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.