Helpdesk Analyst IIApply Job ID 20113 Date posted Jul.. 13, 2021 Location Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMedical is seeking a Helpdesk Analyst II to join our growing IT Team! The Helpdesk Analyst II is expected to provide world class customer service to all QuadMed stakeholders. This position will act as the primary support contact on all QuadMed end user applications, clinical systems and end user hardware. Responsible for proper incident prioritization, improving first call resolution, increasing the knowledge of the Helpdesk, and managing unscheduled changes to the IT environment. In addition, the Help Desk Analyst II will be a point of escalation and provide direction for issue resolution to the Helpdesk. The Analyst II will also be tasked with managing account provisioning and account termination requests.
- This role encompasses all the responsibilities of the Helpdesk Analyst I position.
- Build and maintain knowledgebase documentation via regular reviews for accuracy and relevance.
- Provide long term training solutions by producing training content and posting to various IT communication channels (Streams, Yammer, etc.).
- Interface with execution teams to identify training/documentation opportunities for the team to increase subject matter expertise.
- Build, maintain, and enforce QuadMed IT’s Support Standard Operating Procedural documents.
- Submit Change Management requests on behalf of the Helpdesk, actively participate in weekly Change Management discussions.
- Manage account and Access Management request queue, assigning requests to Helpdesk members to process and complete.
- Manage quarterly access review process.
- Responsible for managing internal application account audits.
- Audit and validate account termination records.
- Perform routine incident trend analysis. Suggest process improvement to Support Services lead and IT leadership.
- Complete Root Cause Analyses for issues that cause major clinic, financial, or business impact.
- 4 years higher education in a related technology field or equivalent IT support experience
- Previous Epic EMR experience preferred
- Experience in reporting/data analytics preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to multitask, must be able to answer a call, research solutions, exhaust all resources and coordinate support issues to ensure timely solutions, and a positive impact on user satisfaction and productivity.
- Able to exercise discretion, demonstrate professionalism, and maintain confidentiality, especially as it pertains to “Admin” rights; access to end users’ profiles and desktop; and exposure to confidential information when exposed to end users’ accounts/drives.
- Requires a strong organizational ability
- Must be able to effectively problem solve and demonstrate initiative for handling multiple priorities while meeting deadlines without sacrificing accuracy, quality or service standards
- Maintains knowledge of proprietary software developed in-house at QuadMed.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Must be able to interface with all levels of workforce and possess an ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Must deliver clear, effective communication and take responsibility for understanding others. The ability to communicate with all levels of employees in the organization by understanding the audience and tailoring the message as appropriate.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.