IT System AdministratorApply Job ID 18555 Date posted Jan. 11, 2021 Location Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking an Identity Administrator to join our Global Infrastructure Services team at our World Headquarters in Sussex. WI. The ideal candidate will perform day-to-day systems/network administration duties in a global enterprise computing environment. The position includes, but is not limited to designing, building, and supporting the following infrastructure on a global scale:
- Identity and Access Management (IAM), specifically using SailPoint Identity IQ
- Azure/Office 365 Platform and services (Azure Active Directory, Conditional Access, MFA)
- Web Servers and Load Balancers
- Multiple Active Directory domains
- Network Services (DHCP, DNS, etc.)
- The ideal applicant will have at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering or related technology field, or be working towards a such degree. However, a strong technical background and/or experience may qualify as well.
- Strong and professional verbal and written communication skills are required, as well as a willingness to actively contribute in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and a passion for technology
- Scripting experience/abilities in PowerShell or another scripting language is required
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.