Lead IT Product SpecialistApply Job ID 18220 Date posted Nov. 10, 2020 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The lead product specialist works directly with the product manager to establish priorities for a given software platform. They will take the product vision and strategic direction from the product manager and create development roadmaps to meet client expectations. They will also coordinate application testing and implementation.
The Lead Product Specialist will be responsible for:
- Translating client requirements into digital technology solutions
- Developing technical architectures, blueprints and product configurations for the client as part of the sales cycle/pre-sales cycles.
- Help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, and fulfillment functions within an organization.
- Responsible for creation and integration of Digital technology solutions for clients
- Translates complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs
- Work closely with development teams throughout the SDLC process from ideation/scoping to final delivery
- Work closely with client side stakeholders in understanding their needs, building SOW’s around the needs, and managing schedules throughout the development process
- Test out new products that have been developed before presenting them to clients and have final responsibility in training and rollout of the product
- Be available at required hours to help support product development and launch when working at various time zones
- Aligning final solution architecture (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions for product development, deployment and delivery
- Provides business input for technology roadmap
- Understand Industry knowledge gaps and Identify, develop and or manage the creation and commercialization of offerings, assets, knowledge capital and tools
- Evaluate and mine internal external sources of knowledge for key content areas and emerging trends
- Delivery Lead in providing technical guidance in the analysis, design, testing and deployment of retail marketing domain applications to assure products are defect free and compliant with technical specifications
- Provide necessary definition, development, and deployment of the product QA strategy and address all phases of product development, preparation and delivery of test approach, release plan, and functional/technical specifications documents
- Perform project management, including schedule creation and management, cost management, resource management, and client relationship management.
- Analyze test results and recommending modifications to the applications to meet project specifications
- Develop strong relationships with technology vendors to influence emerging product strategies
- Develop new IT frameworks, delivery approaches and methods and championing them with our clients and within Quad
- Architect complex IT solutions based on emerging technologies for Quad’s clients
- Build prototypes – bringing concepts to initial implementations – including design, coding to testing
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
Education: Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems or Management Information Systems
- Minimum 5 years of delivery experience covering planning and mobilization, experience with Solution Planning and Deal Shaping for technical solutions for Retail Marketing vertical, delivering Enterprise, Commercial, Off-The-Shelf software to a large customer base and solutions experience including estimating, configuration, costing, sourcing and client interfacing/selling (RFI/RFP, Orals/Workshops)
- Minimum of 3 years designing test solutions for complex software applications, collecting business requirements, creating business/technical requirements, and developing use case/sequence diagrams
- 2 years managing and collaborating with multiple teams in software development, application delivery, QA, and support
- Experience with or understanding of platforms such as Teradata, Percolate, Siebel, SAS, Aprimo, Bynder, Brand Maker, Workfront is strongly desirable
- Strong experience with wire framing tools such as Visio, Balsamiq, etc.
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.