Logistics Business AnalystApply Job ID 19424 Date posted May. 06, 2021 Location Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a Business Analyst as part of the Logistics Team. Primary object of this position is to work with Logistics on finding and implementing cost-effective solutions through data analytics, technology, or standard process improvement techniques. The position requires a detail-oriented self-starter and has the ability to work across business areas within the Logistics department as well as multiple other Quad teams such as Information Technology, Production, and Customer Service.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Strong data analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Facilitation skills – ability to run meetings with stake holders
- Strong communication skills (competent verbal & listening)
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Planning and monitoring of implemented solutions
- Performing system beta testing and providing feedback to the team
- Preparing business area leadership and end users for changes resulting from business process improvements and rollout business software tools
- Creating end-user help documentation
- Actively contributing in a small-team environment by participating in business process discussions, taking ownership of assigned tasks, delivering tangible results, gaining an understanding of business operations & processes to create design documentation for development to follow
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, MIS, Operations Mgmt, or Business Major is preferred
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is highly preferred
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills, strong problem-solving skills, a willingness to actively contribute in a team environment and a passion for technology
- Strong technical skills – most specifically Microsoft Excel:
- Basic functions
- Formula building
- Pivot tables
- Conditional Formatting
- Advanced Statement building such as nested statements, index matches, etc.
- Tableau, SQL, & RPA development – interest to learn or previous experience would be preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities with a high degree of accuracy
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.