Logistics Sales ExecutiveApply Job ID 19989 Date posted Jun. 23, 2021 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
HAUListic, formerly QuadExpress, is responsible for moving billions of pounds of time-sensitive freight annually. As a consultative partner, we design customized solutions to deliver our customers’ freight, whether that’s by road or rail, air or sea. In 2021, we joined Mullen Group, Ltd., one of Canada’s largest logistics providers and updated our name to HAUListic. Quad is working with Mullen Group to facilitate the seamless transition of all business matters, including continuing recruiting efforts and support for the growing business.
Mullen Groups’ network of independently operated businesses provide a wide range of service offerings including less-than-truckload, truckload, warehousing, logistics, transload, oversized and specialized hauling transportation. The acquisition aligns with Mullen Groups’ strategic growth plans to advance their technology services and expand into the U.S. logistics market. HAUListic will benefit from being part of Mullen Group, which is a like-focused company dedicated to superior logistics services. It’s a great time to join our team!
HAUListic is seeking Sales Representatives to create value for our current and future customer base. We are looking for Transportation Sales professionals that have a background in 3PL, Freight Forwarding, LTL or TL that want to be part of an exciting growth plans. The candidates must have transportation experience and have demonstrated success in a consultative selling process which has led to customer supply chain value. HAUListic offers its customers a suite of transportation services that will enable us to expand market share.
- Prospect and cold call in a designated sales territory developing new customers.
- Identify and execute revenue enhancing strategic partnerships.
- Manage, renew and up-sell existing clients.
- Collaborate with sales team to develop expertise and new customers.
- Communicate with potential clients with various methods including, face to face meetings, phone, email and cold calls.
- Prepare client presentations, contract negotiations and provide follow through.
- Respond to RFPs with a high degree of detail and in a timely manner.
- Actively participate in company promotional events, as well as outside company sales gatherings such as networking events and client promotions.
- Organize workflow to divide time effectively between business development and maintaining current relationships.
- Responsible to achieve growth and margin. Responsible and accountable for respective budget; leads sales budget preparations.
- Be a strategic seller by focusing on multi-level relationships with customers: networking with customers, building strong relationships, obtaining information from various parties to understand internal activities and find selling opportunities
- Interface with various internal departments to insure delivery of customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years outside business to business sales experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous international logistics/transportation sales experience highly preferred.
- Established presence in the market place preferred.
- Must have a proven sales track record in business development.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and maintain solid working relationships with clients and staff.
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Creative customized postal and distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time.