LTL Sales ExecutiveApply Job ID 18736 Date posted Feb. 09, 2021 Location Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Prospect and cold call in a designated sales territory developing new customers.
- Identify and execute revenue enhancing strategic partnerships.
- Manage, renew and up-sell existing clients.
- Collaborate with sales team to develop expertise and new customers.
- Communicate with potential clients with various methods including, face to face meetings, phone, email and cold calls.
- Prepare client presentations, contract negotiations and provide follow through.
- Respond to RFPs with a high degree of detail and in a timely manner.
- Actively participate in company promotional events, as well as outside company sales gatherings such as networking events and client promotions.
- Organize workflow to divide time effectively between business development and maintaining current relationships.
- Responsible to achieve growth and margin. Responsible and accountable for respective budget; leads sales budget preparations.
- Be a strategic seller by focusing on multi-level relationships with customers: networking with customers, building strong relationships, obtaining information from various parties to understand internal activities and find selling opportunities
- Interface with various internal departments to insure delivery of customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years outside business to business sales experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous international logistics/transportation sales experience highly preferred.
- Established presence in the market place preferred.
- Must have a proven sales track record in business development.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and maintain solid working relationships with clients and staff.
Additional Company Information:
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Creative customized postal and distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time.