Manager, AnalyticsApply Job ID 21395 Date posted Jan. 13, 2022 Location Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking to fill the role of Manager, Analytic Technology to assist the agency in the development and management of data-processing workflows across a variety of clients. The successful candidate will be able to conceive, create, and execute data processing via a variety of tools, interpret that data, and build methodologies supporting automation and scalability. The candidate will be able to assess/engage/lead other associates in pursuit of a successful client engagement. The candidate should be able to provide solutions across a variety platforms to clients both within and outside the agency, primarily supporting the greater analytic team. Given the current conditions, these duties will be mostly performed remotely so the successful candidate should be self-motivating and eager to take on new tasks. Ultimately, Quad is successful when our client’s business results improve, this role is integral to this goal.
Quad is an Marketing Solutions Partner for forward-thinking advertisers. We deliver powerful brand experiences that drive consumers’ interest, turn shoppers into buyers and create loyal brand advocates. In addition, our global network of people, technologies and services allow us to execute with speed and efficiency at scale across all media channels. More than ever, marketers require new, innovative ways to connect with consumers. Our results are driven by the combination of shopper insights and our knowledge of, and passion for, emerging technology and consumer behavior to deliver strategic, continuously engaging campaigns.
- Perform ETL/hygiene on disparate data from a variety of sources. Integrate that data into a variety of platforms.
- Ability to establish/oversee project engagement across multiple Analytic Technology team members and guide to successful outcome.
- Ability to lead the team in pursuit of best practices in the realm of data processing.
- Build complex SQL queries to resolve analytic-focused requests.
- Understand/Implement performance-tuning of processes.
- Create complex data structures supporting specific analytic consumption in SQL Server and/or Hadoop.
- Be able to use a variety of tools to develop integrated systems in support of recurring analytic processes.
- Evaluate the viability of external tools/data for adoption into the team’s methodologies.
- Translate client business needs into programmatic solutions and design/develop/manage the subsequent implementation.
- Regularly identify opportunities for internal process enhancement.
- Extract insights from data and provide recommendations to improve our clients’ marketing efforts.
- Ability to evaluate various programmatic tools/approaches to determine the best platform.
- Interface with clients to understand their needs and subsequently design/manage/build inspiring solutions.
- Implement vigilant process/results auditing to ensure QC.
- BA/BS in Programming, Engineering or other quantitative field.
- 3+ Years Programming experience using SQL, Alteryx, Python, Scala/Hadoop
- Familiarity interfacing with cloud-based data sources S3, GC, Redshift, etc
- Experience with media or marketing campaigns either from client-side work or agency-side experience.
- Experience in Tableau is a plus.
- Collaborative problem solving mindset
- Intellectually curious, resourceful, with business savvy
- Clear and concise communication skills
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.