Manager, Research & Consumer InsightsApply Job ID 22720 Date posted Jun. 22, 2022 Location Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad/Graphics Quad Media Analytics seeks a highly motivated, experienced individual to join our team as a Manager of, Research and Consumer Insights. In this position, they will be responsible for supporting our Accelrated Marketing Consultants. Performance will be measured in the following areas: (1) Managing AMI projects (2) Developing AMI presentations for both pitches and project deliverables, (3) Account management, and (4) Process improvement.
- We are looking for a dynamic marketer to join our Research and Consumer Insights team. The candidate should exhibit the following skills and qualities:
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research in the areas of design, execution and analysis
- Knowledgeable in direct marketing communications and the content continuity between channels
- Capable of developing marketing strategy using data insights to drive creative development
- Team player who is comfortable with the matrix approach of executing and delivering projects
- Competent writer and effective communicator; aptitude and skills for creating proposals, building presentations and completing workflow documents
- Firm grasp of analytics including: market research, custom analytics, and interactive dashboards
- Capable of working independently in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Computer literacy; must demonstrate proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Visio, MS Project and sales reporting
- 5 + years of Direct Mail Experience Preferred
- Demonstrated experience in developing proposals, SOWs and client presentations
- Two (2)+ years within the direct marketing or related industry
- BA/BS degree in advertising, marketing or business
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.