Marketing Project ManagerApply Job ID 23398 Date posted Oct. 12, 2022 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Thank goodness we found you! You’re more than a resume. You are incredibly organized, love marketing strategy, and know what it takes to be an effective project manager. In this role at Quad, you will handle tactical execution of marketing campaigns while communicating with the client and educating them on opportunities to expand the relationship. Because you can handle multiple project timelines and are no stranger to traditional and digital media, you will excel as Quad’s newest Client Services Project Manager. Read on for the specifics and hit the apply button. We can’t wait to get to know you better!
- Day-to-day tactical execution of marketing campaigns, email, paid and organic social media, creative assets, blog, print ads, direct mail, photography/video, paid digital media, signage, and tactical communication with the client
- Collect project specifications from the client and accurately communicate those specifications to internal and external departments
- Traffic projects between all necessary clients, stakeholders, vendor partners and Quad service departments to seek proper approvals and see through to execution
- Develop and manage multiple, simultaneous project timelines and tasks list
- Proof creative material to ensure all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients
- Look for organic opportunities to expand Quad's services with the VP of Client Services
- Identify process challenges and work with internal leadership to solve
- Build and maintain client relationships with low, mid, and high level management
- Retail experience, nice to have
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communication, marketing or related field preferred
- 5+ years of agency or brand marketing campaign/project coordination preferred
- Strong understanding of project management concepts, methodologies and tools
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Understanding of marketing strategy, creative, photography/videography, print production, traditional and digital media
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.