Media AnalystApply Job ID 18063 Date posted Oct. 14, 2020 Location Remote Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
As a Marketing Solutions Partner, Quad has invested heavily in bringing together the diverse talent necessary to deliver superior quality services across the Marketing department. Further, Quad is constantly innovating to improve processes for our clients. Analytics is a central part of this strategy. As such we seek an Analyst that can join us on our journey. Specifically, we are looking for someone that has interest and modest experience (either academic or professional) in one or more of the following areas: data manipulation, critical thinking, geo-spatial analysis, data cleansing, process automation, statistics, database management or queries.
- Analyze the best media options for clients at the sub-DMA level
- Cleanse and organize client or vendor data
- Create reports
- Communicate your work to team members clearly
- Work within a small team and independently as the project demands
Key Success Criteria
- Able to organize/format/aggregate data supplied by the client (includes customer store, sales and media channel specific data) in preparation for analysis or client reporting
- Can articulate the business questions under consideration and how the analytic approach will address those questions
- Understands the source, accuracy, and meaning of data elements included in their analyses
- Exhibits healthy skepticism for the form and function of each analysis
- With direction, determine meaningful insights by applying the appropriate marketing metrics and creating reports and management dashboards
- Highly productive as exhibited by projects getting completed in a timely fashion
- Knows how to seek help or relief when workload is too high or deadlines are infeasible
- Routinely speaks with supervisor with clarity and purpose
- Speaks to peers professionally and productively
- Builds solid first drafts of PPT decks
Experience or Academic Credentials
- 3 years of experience in the Analytic field or a degree in business analytics, market research, data science, economic/finance discipline
- One or more of the following demonstrated skills (either professional or academic):
- Database queries
- Statistical analysis
- Process automation
- Critical thinking and insight generation
If you have an agile mind, a willingness to roll-up your sleeves and become a professional Data Scientist, please apply.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.